Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I finally put my Christmas tree up yesterday and spent my morning relaxing next to the tree with a cup of coffee and a festive holiday candle burning. I wish it was appropriate to leave a Christmas tree up all year because Christmas decorations give me so much joy.
I am excited to share my first of a few gift guides for the Holiday season. I love finding thoughtful gifts for everyone special in my life.
My first gift guide is for a “Mountain Gal” – a girl in your life who is adventurous but loves to spend the evenings cozied up at home (I am basically just describing myself!)
- Sh*t That I Knit Beanie – A mountain gal can never have too many beanies! I have a large selections of beanies and love adding a few new ones every winter season to keep my head warm during the cold winter! And this is an awesome company to support!
- Voluspa Candle – Candles are such a great gift. I burn a candle everyday when I get home from work.
- Stio Fleece – Every mountain gal needs one or five of these in their closets. She can wear it year round skiing, hiking, fly fishing, or camping. Stio’s a locally owned outdoor apparel store in Jackson Hole and a local favorite.
- Anthropologie Coffee Mug – If your mountain gal consumes a lot of coffee, a cute coffee mug will be perfect for her!
- Cozy Throw Blanket – Can you have too many throw blankets? I can’t! Nordstrom has great throw blankets and I love the pom pom detailing!
- UGG Slippers – I had these slippers on last year’s gift guide! The best Christmas present I received a couple years ago. You can’t go wrong with getting your little lady a pair slippers to keep her tootsies warm and toasty, especially in the colder months. They are the first things I put on when I wake up or when I get home!
- 52 Lists for Happiness – A thoughtful gift to bring a special someone a weekly journal that will bring happiness and balance to their life.
- Yeti Wine Rumblers – A necessity for a day on the river or camping to keep a mountain gal’s wine chilled!
- Hestra Alpine Leather Mittens – My absolute favorite mittens I wear skiing! Mittens are a must to keep a mountain gal warm and these mittens are great quality!