Here’s my Holiday Gift Guide for your Mountain Gal!
1. Yeti mug – If your mountain gal consumes a lot of coffee or likes to keep her smoothies extra cold this is the perfect size yeti for her!
2. Madewell Flannel – I firmly believe you can never have enough flannels – never.
3. UGG Slippers – The best Christmas present I received last year. You can’t go wrong with getting your little lady a pair slippers to keep her tootsies warm and toasty, especially in the colder months
4. Astis Gloves – These are on my Christmas wish list (HINT: if someone wants to get me these for Christmas I will be forever grateful!). I’ve been eyeing these puppies for years. They’re so incredibly warm and perfect for those freezing days on the slopes.
5. Sorel Boots – I live in my Sorel snow boots during the winter. These are classic boots and will keep your gals feet warm and dry during the biggest of blizzards.
6. Cozy Scarf – Help your favorite lady stay toasty and fashionable this winter.
7. Cirque Mountain Beanie – Can a mountain gal have too many beanies? Nope never! I buy myself at least a couple every winter.
8. Stio Fleece – Every mountain gal needs one or five of these in their closets. She can wear it year round skiing, hiking, fly fishing, or camping. Stio’s a locally owned outdoor apparel store in Jackson Hole and a local favorite.