My most requested blog post is finally here – I’m finally bringing you guys my everyday makeup routine!! Here are all the makeup products I use daily in order. My makeup style is more of the natural bronzed look. I do like to spice my look up when I’m going out to dinner, meeting friends for drinks, or taking photos! Sephora currently has a sale going on this weekend which only happens twice a year so take advantage of it!
Here are my quick steps to achieve my ‘Everyday Makeup’
- Primer – There are two primers I like to use. I use the Smashbox Photofinish primer if I’m using my CC cream that has SPF in it (very moisturizing primer!). If I’m using my foundation I use the Supergoop SPF to prime my face and protect it with SPF
- CC Cream or Foundation – Depending on my mood I either wear the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream to just even out my skin tone or if I want a little more full coverage I’ll wear Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation. I’ve tried a lot of different foundations and these two products have been ride or die face products for the past two years.
- Concealer – I use the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. The name of the product is deceiving because I find it very moisturizing and not matte.
- Setting Powder – helps with fine lines under my eyes
- Bronzer – My absolute favorite makeup product! If I had to only wear one makeup product for the rest of my life it would be bronzer.
- Eyebrows – Love the eyebrow pencil and setting gel from Benefits. The products last all day!
- Mascara – This product gives me full and volumed eyelashes! I want to try their waterproof mascara!
- Lipgloss – I’ve shared this product before on the blog – the best lipgloss for any skin tone!
Other products I LOVE from Sephora!